Thursday 22 December 2011

Thumbs Up Products

These are just a couple of cosmetic products I enjoy using and would buy again:)

 Garnier Roll-on anti-dark circle with tint $17
I found this stuff amazing! I heard about it on one of the beauty gurus video and just had to try it. I never wear foundation with out it now. I have noticed it reduces the puffy-ness under my eyes but I have definitely noticed how it was covered the dark circles around my eyes. Would recommend to everyone! :)

 Maybelline New York Define-a-lash Volume Mascara $17-$20
This mascara is the perfect mascara... to me anyway. It can build up so if I wanted think long eyelashes one day I can keep applying more or if I wanted natural eyelashes just do a quick coat. It doesnt clump, smudge or run easily. It is great for top and bottom eyelashes how ever you wear them.

 Maxfactor Lasting Performance in shade Pastelle 102 $36.50
For the price you would hope this foundation does everything. Its true, this foundation has excellent coverage, spreads and blends well, lasts all day and semi-water proof. Even thought the bottle doesnt say anything about it being water proof, I'v worn this to the beach and at the end of the day even after splashing in the water the foundation is still there. I picked a colour too dark for me so I cant apply too much and wear it only during summer so I dont have a dark face and white body but other than that this is the perfect foundation!

Covergirl & Olay Simplyagless Foundation in shade 210 $19.96
This foundation is probably only for certain people, it can feel a little heavy if your not used to it and it has extreme coverage. I found using a sponge gave it more coverage but rubbing it in using my fingers made it not as think and less coverage but I like coverage. And as you can see I can used it all, aha. As I have said in another post I use certain foundation for certain months, this foundation is not for winter, because it is so thick after blowing my nose once or twice it rubbed off my nose and looks gross! This foundation has its goods and bad. I like having it just in case I need coverage, it can be good lightly padded on top of another foundation and blended in well.
Olay Provital Night Cream $16.79
My mum bought this night cream for herself but didnt like it because it irritated her eye, so watch out for that, so I started using it, didnt irritate my eyes or skin at all. I love this cream I apply it every night! It is so creamy and thick, (I prefer thick moisturiser over runny thin stuff... )
This moisturiser makes my skin feel so amazing and smooth, I naturally have dry skin and this cream makes my skin moisturised all night and day. Even though I dont have mature skin yet I like to take care of my skin and face, Personally I find anti-ageing, mature skin and anti-wrinkle skin care the best on my skin, always make my face feel so much better.
Worth trying it out

Cya 
xx

1 comment: